when our computer infected by virus, malware, spyware etc, sometimes we barely know where is it come from. Especially if we been to alots of websites.
Sure, thats because we doesn't know which site is contain all this stuffs.
And, fortunately there is a program called "SITE ADVISOR", which is a product from world leading internet security McAfee. It is rated 5 stars !
This program will keep you safe when browsing webs.
here the overview(source by WIKI):
- Green - Safe: We tested the site and didn't find any significant problems. ("We've tested this site and found it safe to use," for secure sites.)
- Yellow - Caution: Our tests revealed some issues you should know about. (Example: a site tried to change our browser defaults, or sent a lot of non-spam e-mail)
- Red - Warning: Our tests revealed some serious issues that you'll want to carefully consider before using this site at all. (Example: The site sent us lots of spam e-mail or bundled adware with a download).
- Grey - The site has not been tested, or is in the process of being tested.
- Grey box with M - SiteAdvisor's Review Site for a website (to reduce phony reviews).
And it is available for IE and Firefox (and other browser too)
download free version for IE
download free version for Firefox
So, happy browsing!